Streamer expires at the 165 chiefs of Elden Ring without receiving a single blow in a 10 -hour game

Of course, there are gifted players. We have seen it many times having an example the rude from Software, from which they walk through Elden Ring Pedro for his house fighting, which ballet, the most fierce bosses, to the incredible player who beats the difficulty peaks of Dark Souls without apparent effort using a dance mat a controller.

Elder Ring, who said fear

A Ginomachino Twitch streamer is one of those Top players. In a recent continuous game of ten and a half hours broadct on its channel, it h managed to beat nothing less than the 165 chiefs of Elden Ring without receiving a single blow. you will involve, the level of concentration w maximum. This w what I said in an interview:

I w very concentrated towards the lt half of the game, so for about 4 or 5 hours I did not really talk. I w only focused on the game, making sure that I w not going to forget a small enemy or something. So. So It is a great relief. I had also been working in the game for quite some time before that. So it is very pleant to take it off.

Of course, this does not come out of nowhere. Ginomachino spent months preparing for this moment, and did not go to the first either, but after about 100 attempts that joined the 1200 hours of experience with the game. Keep in mind that I had a coup had to start over. What madness, huh? It is not surprising the joy that he transmitted after finishing his departure.

I can't believe we have done it... I arrived at this day without any trust, friend.

PB

The planning is vital, and it seems that the Solemner w clear from the beginning. an open world it is, it w convenient to go for the most difficult bosses. This allowed not wting time with secondary boss if it turned). Even so, he did not get rid of some scare with a minor boss and the departure already very advanced.

His tremendous ability to face the game had already been shown before. The guy had finished it not long fighting only with his fists. Nothing less than five hours for each powerful boss. With the recent achievement it is possible to think that he is finally said goodbye to the game, right? Well no.

I don't know if I will be able to do it, but I think my ultimate goal would be to end all the bosses, without stopping, without leveling up or improving the weapons... I already made games like this in Dark Souls 3 and Dark Souls 2... Elden Ring h so many bosses... It will be a difficult game. But I think that is my final goal. If I can do it, I think I will be quite satisfied.

Of course, there are people who are made of another pta.

Comments